Monday, October 12, 2009

Boating in October




So we have been here in Washington for about a month now and it has been great. Spence is loving his job and we are enjoying my family. Some how my Dad talked us into going out on the boat with him last weekend. Air temperature: 51 degrees. Water temperature: 54 degrees. It was so cold! Luckily, we borrowed a dry suit from a friend so Dad and Spence both stayed warm and dry. But not as warm and dry as me. Being pregnant, I had to sit out in my hoodie, ear muffs and quilt. It was awesome though. We are already looking forward to boating all the time next summer- no dry suits required!

6 comments:

Leslie Scoresby said...

Hey! I love these!! I'm excited you're doing one now!
Love you!

Glory Watts said...

Awesome guys!! What's up with not having us on your blogging buddies list??? We love you and miss you. Can't wait to meet baby Glory, she/or he (baby Paul) will be sooo cute! Paul wants to know, who's the stud flying through the air on the wake board? Love you!!

Deedles said...

Looks like fun! I love blogs it's a nice way to stay updated!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

That looks freezing cold. But glad to see you guys are blogging!

da Silva Family said...

I'm so glad you have a blog!! Congratulations on the baby!! I am so happy for you guys. You will love being a mommy--it is the best! Glad you guys are liking WA...we are going to Chicago the end of this month!

Meg said...

Welcome to the blogging world! We can't wait to see you guys soon! Logan became a little lonelier when you left..