Saturday, October 31, 2009

Soccer player?

So last night we were watching TV and the baby kicked. It was so fun- I had felt a few flutters on the inside, but was never really sure if it was baby or the nachos I had for dinner. But it was definitely baby this time and the kicks were strong enough that Spence could feel them from the outside. It was amazing to be able to share the experience together. I have felt him/her a few more times today, so it looks like we have a mover and a shaker on our hands. It is so nice to feel that little life in there and to know that it's doing ok. We are very excited.

1 comment:

Brittney Wimmer said...

Yeah! So glad you've entered the blogging world! Isn't feeling the baby the best! It's a nice reassurance If I didn't feel her at least once a day I'd start to worry. Your belly is looking cute Glad things are going well! We miss you guys!