Saturday, December 12, 2009

Merry Christmas!


We bought our Christmas tree early this year. Somehow we have created a tradition of naming our trees, and this year's edition is Shaq. It's the first time we've had a tree this big, so we will probably need to buy a few more ornaments.

Speaking of bigger things- here I am at 25 weeks. My tummy has really grown- I had another doctor's appointment yesterday and I had gained 9 pounds in 5 weeks! Whoops, I'm really not sure what happened. Oh well, I just hope it doesn't happen again. She still kicks a lot which is wonderful. I bought some clothes for her this week which was so fun. I'm trying to not think too much about what we need until Christmas is over, but I know time will go by so fast and she will be with us before we know it.

2 comments:

da Silva Family said...

Your tree looks beautiful!! And you look so great too! I love buying baby clothes too--be careful, it can become addicting!! :)

Meg said...

Look how cute you are! I love the tree by the way, fitting name. We miss you guys and hope to see you soon!