Sunday, February 7, 2010

Baby Update

I know it has been awhile since I have posted anything. Spence and I have been busy with work, our church calling in the Primary and enjoying the nice weather (it was sunny and 62 yesterday... in February!)

We have also been getting things ready for the baby. I can't believe her due date is just 6 weeks away. We have been enjoying our Birthing Class as well as looking for a car seat and stroller and all that good stuff.

The most fun though has been getting her room ready. Spence and I went and looked at fabric together and then he said I could just pick. So I decided to keep everything a secret. My awesome mom helped me measure and buy and sew everything. She and I put it all together and then showed it to Spence once it was all done. I was a little disappointed he didn't cry like on Extreme Home Makeover, but I got over it. I love her room though- it turned out perfect and it is so peaceful in there. We just can't wait to bring her home!








1 comment:

jhoopes said...

So, so cute!! I love the room! Everything turned out so perfect.