Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Movie Countdown #12

Love this movie- Love It! Definitely my favorite Halloween movie. I don't like scary movies,  just fun ones. I watch this every year- today we watched it with my whole family and we had an awesome time. I thought I would also include a list of previous Halloween countdown movies.

- Addams Family Values
- Beetlejuice (I watched it this year and hated it- not worthy of a blog post)
- Van Helsing
- Death Becomes Her
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Corpse Bride
- The Village
- Witches
- Teen Witch
- Practical Magic
- Dracula Dead and Loving It (Mel Brooks- funny but a little inappropriate)
- Bewitched

I hope everyone's Halloween was spooky and full of treats!

1 comment:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Oooh Hocus Pocus is the best!! One of my very favorite childhood Halloween movies!
Oh... and when I was a kid, Witches totally scared me. Ahh!