Monday, October 11, 2010

Just Wondering

So I thought I would try just blogging some of my thoughts. I pretty much just write about Reese, but there have been some things I have been wondering about lately.

- Why is it when I finally get into a really good routine with exercising I get sick, or we go on vacation, or it's a holiday, or I get sick again?
- How come Reese always wakes up right when Spence and I are sitting down to dinner?
- Is there some force in the universe that whenever we are able to start saving some money makes something on our cars break?
- Why do I not have the self control to eat healthier? I always have such good plans and then my sweet Mom-in-law sends me Rice Krispie Treats cereal and I eat the whole box.
- How can I make myself enjoy reading the scriptures? I'm working on it, and I'm getting better but I still have so far to go!
- Why don't I use my time more effectively? There was a Cake Boss marathon on TLC today and I didn't get much done.

Anyway- any thoughts or advice would be appreciated. I'm sure many of you wonder about these same things.

1 comment:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Oh I wish I could give you some advise! I think about those same things all of the time!! If you figure out the answers, let me know! :-)