Friday, January 7, 2011

I can't live without...

 If I could keep this in a holster on my belt- I would. Reese spits up regularly and almost always on the carpet... or my pants... or Spencer's shirt.
 Reese loves Elmo's World so much. She will not sit still on her own unless this is on. She is in love with Mr. Noodle- the second he comes on screen she laughs and laughs. This is how I get things done while she is awake. (I'm not a bad mom- she only gets 30 minutes a day.)
 The best high chair for apartment living. Plus, Reese is a social girl and wouldn't be happy unless she was at the table with us. This is also how we read books because she won't sit still if she isn't strapped in.
This is Lovey. If Reese has this little guy to suck on, she goes to sleep like a champ.

And of course, these two :)

1 comment:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

I still think you need to invent the pouch for spot cleaner. Mom's all over would buy it! And... love that high chair. I still need to get one!