Friday, February 25, 2011

Reese's First Dentist Appointment


I took Reese to the dentist today and she did awesome. You are supposed to take them 6 months after their first tooth erupts. Actually when I called I figured we wouldn't get in for a few months but they said they had an opening today so I took it.


She did so awesome. She sat on my lap like a champ and smiled. She let the assistant brush her teeth with the prophy paste and look at her teeth with the mirror. When the Doctor came we laid her down on our laps and she looked at her teeth and gums. Reese even let her put a flouride varnish on her teeth. Everyone kept saying how great she was doing and how almost all kids that age cry the whole time.

She has 4 teeth on top and 3 on the bottom. #4 on the bottom should be here by the end of the week. The Doctor said she can feel a molar on the top right that will be her next tooth to come in after that (yikes!) I hope she teeths as well with molars as she had with the rest of her teeth.


Anyway- I was super proud of our little girl.

No comments: