Monday, April 26, 2010

Mimi and Papa

Last weekend Spencer's parents- Ed and Lorie- came up to meet Reese. We had such an awesome time. I have the absolute best In-Laws in the whole world. We took our first day trip with the baby up the the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival. If you are ever in Washington in April, you need to make the trip up there, it is absolutely incredible.


We also hit up Deception Pass. It's a place where there is a really narrow inlet, so when the tide comes in or out the flow is really fast. Pretty neat.


Reese did awesome. She was a trooper. This is pretty much what she looked like all day...

3 comments:

Tierra said...

So pretty--that is a fun little carrier you have for her--does she just sleep all bundled up with you? Amy you look so good too--way to go!

Meg said...

I've never been to the tulip festival, it looks amazing! Tommy and I love Deception Pass though, we went there on our honeymoon and just went camping there last summer. We need to make a trip to Seattle soon. What kind of wrap/carrier is that? I'm trying to decide if I should get one and which kind.

sara said...

Watts! I should be getting shut eye right now cause I'm hitting boot camp at the crack of dawn tomorrow- but you know how blogging is. I love the idea of Jack and Reese as soul mates. Arranged marriage it is! PS you look great. As I said earlier- I need you here. I keep trying to trick people into the tri with me but so far I'm solo. And there is talk of Logan doing a marathon...whats gotten into us?