Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Girls' Camp/ Selina

My friend Carlen just sent me this picture that she took of me, Reese and my Mom at Girls' Camp. The theme for this year was "Happily Ever After" based on Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf's talk. (If you haven't read it- it is excellent. You can find it here.) Anyway, because of my Princess experiences that I had working for Disney, I was asked to come up and speak to the girls. It was really an awesome experience. They are such beautiful, strong girls and I was humbled to be in their presence.

It was also great to have Selina there. She is such a great little sister. Selina is the most genuinely sweet person I know. She possesses real empathy and will truly share your joys and sorrows.She is a senior at Issaquah High School this year which I just can't believe. I still think of her sometimes as the little 7 year old that didn't speak English but could still sass you. She has grown to be such a beautiful young woman with many talents and a huge heart. I love her to bits.



(My awesome friend took Selina's senior pics. Check out the rest of them on Mandy's Blog)

No comments: