Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Movie Countdown #10



This was the first Harry Potter that Spence and I got to enjoy together. It came out during the Summer that we lived with my parents while Spence was doing his internship. I worked for my Dad and his office rented out a theatre to do a special preview for their clients. I helped organize the event, so my whole family dressed up. I was Hermione complete with a time turner that I made and an old book on fairies. Spence was Neville and had a stuffed frog that croaked when you squeezed it. Mom was McGonagal, Dad was Dumbledore and Almen was a quidditch player. We had a trivia contest before with prizes like wands, Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans, tattoos and stickers. The best part was as we were leaving, all the people were lining up to see the midnight showing. It was awesome.

1 comment:

jhoopes said...

Thanks for the help with our costumes and I am really starting to wonder why I haven't read the whole HP series!!