Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Movie Countdown #9




This came out in 2005 while I was in college. But rewind to earlier in my life. My Dad and I went to London and Paris for my senior trip. We had such an awesome time seeing the sights. Of course while we were in London we had to hit up Kings Cross Station and find Platform 9 3/4. Unfortunately, platforms 9 and 10 were closed for construction, so they moved the Platform 9 3/4 sign to a random wall so people could still take pictures of it.



Then when we were in Paris we were walking around (I think we were lost actually) and we saw in a toy store a Harry Potter made entirely out of Legos. Now please don't judge- this is probably the worst picture of me EVER TAKEN. Hopefully most of you know that I clean up nice.



On a side note- this is Spencer's favorite of the HP movies.

No comments: