Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Movie Countdown #8



I bought the official posters for all the Harry Potter movies when I was in high school. I took them to college with me and had them up in my dorm my first semester along with tons of stuff from Pirates of the Caribbean, Chicago and some Disney stuff. Seriously- my walls were completely covered. Before Spencer and I ever met, he and his buddies helped my roommate Erin move in at the end of  that first semester (but he and I didn't meet until 2 years later). He says he remembers seeing my room and thinking it was nuts that I had that much movie stuff. I don't know if he really remembers that, but after that first semester, I took everything down- it was time to be a little more mature. I still love it though :)

So yeah- look behind us in this picture- I can't believe I'm posting this!

No comments: