Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Movie Countdown #7




Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

So I know I promised some embarrassing old pictures of me- and they are coming.  I have been having issues scanning them, but hopefully I will get them up today. But my countdown couldn't wait any longer- I'm running out of time and there are so many more movies to talk about!

Before this movie came out they were doing a big promotion with Coke to win a trip to England. At the Safeway they had a big cardboard stand-up of Harry and Malfoy flying on the broom sticks. I asked them if I could have it. I wrote my name and number on it and they called me when it was time to throw it away. The embarrassing thing was that I wrote my name and number huge on the back, so tons of people at school saw it and asked me about it. My mom kept it in their game room for a long time, used it for seminary and took it to girls camp. I was Hermione for Halloween that year too.

Here I am- probably a sophomore in high school.

No comments: