Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Movie Countdown #6

Movie #2 in the Twilight Saga is, in my opinion, werewolf-sized leaps and bounds better than the first one. Spence and my Dad both liked it better- they thought the werewolves butched it up a little because, as my Dad put it, the vampires are kind of femmy. So they are both definitely on Team Jacob. Which team are you on? Bookwise I am on Team Edward, even though he can be kind of a jerk. But moviewise I'm on Team Jacob- Taylor Lautner is a lot cuter than Robert Patinson. But of course neither are as cute as Spencer :)

2 comments:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

I'm not sure I'm allowed to choose a team because I'm not a die hard fan, but if I'm allowed... definitely team JACOB. He's a little young, but definitely more my type. ;-)

jhoopes said...

Very clever movie choice. I wouldn't have put the Twilight series as Halloweeny movies although I have no idea why not as they are all about vampires and werewolves!! DUH. :)