Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Are you ready...

... to die of cuteness overload? I just got the preview of Reese's pictures and here it is!

I am freaking out with excitement. Here is the story- when we found out we were pregnant we were living in Logan, UT. The first thing I did was call the doctor I wanted and the second thing I did was e-mail Skye Johansen. She had done some absolutely beautiful maternity and newborn shots for our friends the Wimmers. Anyway- when we moved away before Reese was born I was so bummed I couldn't get her newborn shots done by Skye (check out her website- she is seriously amazing.) We had my Mom's friend take some and they turned out beautiful- but we were all amateurs and it just wasn't quite the same. So when we decided to go to St. George for Thanksgiving, Spencer said we could stop in Lehi to get some pictures done. Then we had a huge snow storm and there was no way we could squeeze it in before Thanksgiving. Skye was awesome and let us reschedule for after- but Spence wouldn't be there so we couldn't do family shots. I was bummed about that but look how cute Reese's came out!!! She is mailing me the whole CD tomorrow so be prepared for a picture overload when I get them. I love  this little girl and I'm so glad to have beautiful pictures that show her personality so I can remember her just this way.

2 comments:

The Bowldens said...

i cant wait to see the rest! they're DARLING!!!

jhoopes said...

Oh my goodness. Those are amazing!!!! Super adorable. Can't wait to see the rest. Loved the Christmas tie story, too. Really cute. Hope you had a merry Christmas!!