Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day


Happy Father's Day! It was fun to be able to celebrate Spencer's first official Father's Day. He is an amazing Daddy. Even though she is only 3 months old, Reese loves it when her Dad comes home. She will just watch him talk and walk around. Anytime he looks at her she smiles. He holds her facing out and plays with her in the mirror and she just goes crazy- it's so cute. I am so lucky to have such an awesome husband who is also an awesome father. Reese and I love you Spence!

I also want to say what amazing Dad's Spencer and I have. We were able to talk to Ed for a bit yesterday. I am so glad that Spencer had his example to grow up with. Ed is a hardworking man with a rock solid testimony. He is very practical and intelligent but also very kind and loving. I am lucky to have him as my father-in-law.


I love my Dad and let me tell you... he loves Reese! Being a Grandpa looks good on him. My Dad has taught me so much about how to live my life. He is also such a hard worker, but has always been able to prioritize and make time for our family. He has taught me the importance of education, how to love music, how to be patient and how to have fun. Lucky for me, Spencer has all the good qualities of both of our Dads. So again, Happy Father's Day to Spence, Ed and Dad. I love you!!!

No comments: