Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween Movie Countdown #2

Reese and I watched Casper this morning. Casper came out in 1995 so I was ten and I remember loving it. Why? Because of this:
That is Devon Sawa, and any girl my age LOVED him! What a dream boat. I figured out today that he was actually born in 1978 so when Casper came out he was 17! Doesn't he look like he is 12 in this picture? Anyway, like all old movies we loved when we were kids, it was fun to watch Casper but I don't think I'll need to see it again for a long time. I have my own dream boat now :)

3 comments:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Oh yes! I love Casper!! And Devon Sawa, he was totally my middle school crush. I always looked forward to seeing him in that movie... the whole 5 minutes he was in it at the end! Ha ha.

The Bowldens said...

omg! i was totally in love with him in that movie! i would watch it repeatedly to see him! lol
girl, you are in Bellevue now?! we NEED to get together!!!

Brittney said...

Hahahaha! I totally loved Casper for that EXACT part, it made the entire movie worth watching! And yes he does look twelve, I can't believe he was 17!

I found your blog from Brittney and Landons I was wondering how you two were doing, so it was great to catch up via blogland!